Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend - May 29, 2005

What a fun day today was! We went to our daughter's home for dinner. Her significant other, Robert, smoked a ham and it was delicious! I took potatoe salad - Mothers always bring potatoe salad, right? Our grandson, Tyler, had such a good time playing with his Uncle Rick. He is such a good boy (16 months old as of the 27th). Our friend Phil was there and two new friends, Roger and Carolyn as well. There were a few sprinkles of rain, but nothing that deterred us for long. My 90 year old Mother also went with and that was a pleasure! She always tries to make that special effort to get to my daughter's home whenever she can. She lives with my husband, Fred, and I, and has for 20+ years. Always a good time! My daughter Carole, Robert, and Tyler will be over today for our Bar-B-Que chicken as well as our best friend, Paul, and his Mother Jo. I hope the weather is warm enough for Tyler to play in the pool or the ring-sprinkler. That boy LOVES water! I'm looking forward to today being a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido