Monday, May 30, 2005

Tyler's First Haircut! May 28, 2005

My daughter and I took Tyler today for his very first haircut! It was done at a kid's place, "Cool Cuts for Kids" and he did beautifully. They put him in a bright yellow race car and popped in one of his favorite videos of "Blue". Carole got quite a few videos of him and I took digital pics. He was an angel! The only problem came when she turned on the shaver for his neck. I don't think he liked the sound! That was at the end though. They cut off the long back piece of hair and put it in a clear folder and then took his picture to commemorate the day! Carole will save this for his scrapbook. I'm glad he didn't scream and cry like my nephew did years ago...that was an awful experience.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido