Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's been awhile, but this is strange.

Okay, so it's been awhile since I posted. Most days for me are the same. There's very little variance, ya know? I'm either at work or I'm working at home. But...yesterday's dinner for Momma was totally bizarre. She thinks up this stuff that she "feels" will be really good and most of the time it just grosses me out. I really don't care so long as she is eating something though. I had asked Fred to go pick up stuff for Chicken Gumbo Burgers for dinner and he did Anyway, when I got home, I told Momma what I had planned and she didn't want any of it. She explained that her stomach didn't feel like something heavy so she just wanted soup. Okay, here's the strange part. She wanted tomatoe soup with chopped up fried cabbage from Sunday dinner put in it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! That's just kind of weird I think. Also, why doesn't she think that the cabbage won't upset her stomach?!?! Hello??? GAS??!?!?! Anyway, I fixed it and she ate it and she thought it was super delicious! Whatever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Ew. I do not like cabbage. In any form. Oh well. Let her have what she wants. :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido