Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Mercy" - torture & death suspect in custody

Thank God they located the person that tortured that 10-month old pup. I certainly hope it IS the person that did it and I certainly hope more that they sentence him to the maximum and lock his extremely sick ass up for a LONG time. The information, before I went to work this morning, was here
Mercy's Story


There is also a memorial being held at 10 am, this Saturday morning, at Operation Kindness in Carrollton, TX. I plan to be there not only because this type of thing needs to be supported and totally brought to the public eye, but because I care deeply about this. Apparently, I wasn't the only person who emailed or called the TV stations when news of this death was broadcast. The memorial was slated to just be for the staff at O.K., but changed to one for the public shortly after the airing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

So very pissed about this. What kind of person can do such a thing?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

A nimrod, asswipe, etc. apparently. I wouldn't have missed that memorial for anything. It helped to ease my pain by seeing all those other people who felt the same way. Thanks for your comment. ;-)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido