Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to YOU, Carole!


Today, at 9:25AM, in 1964, my beautiful daughter Carole Marcelle was born. Today, in 1964, my life changed in a big way...a way I never expected it would. Today, my very best friend entered the World and started her journey and her life. She was what I dreamed about the night of conception...to a "T", right down to her beauty mark on her face. She was supposed to be and when she came to me, I knew she would be someone special. She still is and always will be...my one and only baby. I love her with all my heart and would not trade even one moment. You have grown into such a good and loving person..a woman who now has her own wonderful and loving baby. You know now the joy, love, and pleasure that I have enjoyed since this day...in 1964. Happy Birthday to you, my daughter, my best friend, and the love of my life. Enjoy your day! I Love YOU!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

Darlin'...you're pretty much the perfect Mother yourself! I'm SO proud of you!!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

What a sweet post. And what a gorgeous BABY!!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido