Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"Ten Things", a work in progress -updated 7/21/06

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

This was stolen from Kami's site...dunno where she got it from, but it's SO worth doing. So far, I have only seven "things" to say, but I will add to the ultimate ten as they come to me. Here goes:

1. Believe it or not, you are not the cleverest or smartest person on the planet and everyone is not enthralled with you. I hate it when people are only my friends when they either need something or need someone to do something for them.

2. One day, you will realize that this is all of your fault and the sooner the better. Quit ball-busting me!

3. Please.Leave.Me.Alone!

4. You’re two-faced as Hell and I’m still mad at you for 6 years ago! I may try and forgive, but I never forget!

5. As Chef Gordon Ramsey would say “You’re fucking useless you donkey!”

6. I don’t know who – you think – gave you the label of “Babe Magnet”, but they lied big time! You are a twisted wretch of a person and you’re oh so annoying. Go somewhere else and get a real life, no one wants you here!

7. Some things, like my job, are best left to me & my boss to decide. Don't be telling me that I am a resource for something YOU can't get done and then start sending folks to ME!! A$$Wipe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Feel better?

Let's finish, now.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido