Monday, September 05, 2005

One of the Major Peeves!

Why is it that some people - you know who you are - have to beat a comment into the ground and continue to talk about it for at least 20 minutes? It absolutely drives me nuts! Sometimes it's better to not say a word lest it be discussed forevah. Whew! I just can't stand it. Even commercials have an end and lo and behold...that one damned comment is STILL being discussed when the program is back on. It leads one (namely ME) to say louder than usual "IT'S BACK ON!" Gawd! It just drives me nutty. Now I feel way better!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

HUH? Was it me?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

'course not...it's the two people I live with.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Ahhhh... Got ya.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

Yes, of course, I've been there seen that. I don't know how you are still sane. Wait... maybe you're not! haha (just kidding of course!) You handle things WAY better than I ever would. I'd tell them both, hey, I'm going to my daughter's house! Bye!

On another note, you mentioned how I was behind on MY blogging. I think you are behind a little yourself, Mumsie dear!

LOVE YOU!

LOVE YOU MORE!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido