Monday, August 01, 2005

Anyone for Dill? Pickles that is!! ;-o

I can only assume that today was the last of the Summer canning days for Paul's cucumbers. We ended up with 26 quarts. Paul and I did the pickles while Fred did the lawn. Paul surely HAS had a bumper crop this year! After deciding which kind of pickles to do, we ended up with dills...with just a touch of garlic/kosher. They look beautiful and hopefully, they will taste the same. We finished just in time to play awhile with Tyler before starting the Carne Asada. What a sweet boy he is! Momma was feeling pretty good today and I ended up painting her nails later in the evening. I still have a basket of laundry to fold, but at least everything is CLEAN! I hope y'alls Sunday was wonderful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

I want some pickles!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

And you shall have some. You sure you're not preggers??? ;-)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Bite your tongue, woman!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido