Sunday, July 10, 2005

Some Folks Don't Deserve To Live!

Yesterday, I kept my sweet Grandson while my daughter and her boyfriend were at WindStar winning money! Things went beautifully until we went to leave Kohl's. The cashier mentioned that she couldn't believe that people would shop while leaving their dog in a SUV with NO windows down AND the dog was in a kennel! I asked why she didn't go to the loud speaker and ask that the owner's come to the front desk. She said it was "against the law" because it didn't involve a child! I said "Well! It's still a living thing!" I was so mad!! She said she felt like going to the vehicle and breaking out the windows, but that she would lose her job. She said that it had already been 10 minutes and no sign of the dispicable people who did it. What the Hell are people thinking?!?!? Tyler and I had only been in the store for 45 minutes and I had to open ALL my doors and start the AC before I could even think of putting him in there. IT'S DAMNED HOT IN TEXAS NOW! People AND animals DIE in this heat! I'm writing a letter to the management of Kohl's and requesting them to re-think their stupid policy! Other people were worried as well and I thought about calling 911, but figured they would do nothing as well. It's just an outrage that people like that are allowed to have pets in their care. Leave the animal home if you can't take care of it! Dammitt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

I'd a been pretty pissed, too. Idiots. I wonder, though, if you could have called the police? Hmmm... Animal cruelty? Something for me to look in to!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

BTW, I did send them a pretty loaded email and asked what's illegal about saving a life. I still haven't heard a word or gotten a phone call. Big Surprise Face!!!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido