Monday, August 15, 2005

I Guess I'm IT!

This from my lovely daughter! Tagged to display music that I love. Here's the deal:

List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

In no particular order, other than the Cat!

1. Cat Stevens ~~ anything really
2. Paul McCartney ~~ "Yesterday"
3. Bo Bice ~~ "I Don't Want To Be"
4. Enya ~~ most anything is good
5. Metallica ~~ "Bitch!"
6. Journey ~~ anything! Steve Perry rocks!
7. Rick Springfield ~~ "Jessie's Girl" (reminds me of Berlin, W. Germany, 1980-81)
8. Train ~~ "Drops of Jupiter"
9. Entire soundtrack from "Dirty Dancing"
10. Entire soundtrack from original "Romeo & Juliet"

AC/DC & Rush ~~ 2 extra just because!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Great ones!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

Thanks GF Piscean! I sent off an email to JACK-FM asking WTH is the name of that "Requiem.." piece they play once in awhile..Part 1 or 2. Haven't heard back, but it's really soothing to me.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Drops of Jupiter is one of my all time favorites.

Evokes very strong memories for me.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

I heard back from JACK-FM yesterday and the song they play is by Enigma and it's called "Sadeness, Part 1". I've GOT to get that CD that it's on!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido