Thursday, June 29, 2006

Things that make you say "Oh No!"

I saw something yesterday, on my way home from work, that I just have to talk about today. There on 75 South, at rush hour, was a guy on a motorcycle with a girl on the back. Not uncommon, but THIS girl was in short-shorts and not much of a top at all. All I could think of was someone doing something stOOpid that would cause the motorcycle driver to wreck and most of that girl’s skin all over the freeway! It was awful! I could not get the dread out of my mind. Why are there not laws in Texas to make people wear protection; i.e., head-gear, elbow and knee pads, etc.??? Why??? After living in California where it’s against the law to not wear such protection, I just have never “gotten” it here. If I had a camera phone, you’d have seen the picture and would have been cringing with me on this one

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido