Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Near Death Experience This Morning

I have never thought that I would die by drowning...internally. This morning changed all that. I was finishing getting dressed to go to work and as always, brushed my teeth and swished while finishing. Then I went to gargle, as always, but this time an undetermined amount of the mouthwash went straight into my lungs. I tried to cough it out, but each time I drew in air, nothing would come out! It got to the point where I had to just stop trying and s l o w l y take in the tiniest amount of air that I could without passing out and coughing. I could feel the liquid in my lungs...weirdest feeling evah! The thought went through my mind that I needed to give it up and get good 'ole Fred to call 911. It was that scary! Never again will I gargle! I just thanked God that He decided it wasn't yet my time. I really would rather die a different way, thank you very much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

OUCH!

Yeah, I think that drowning would be a very bad way to go.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

OMG, you didn't tell me about this! That is horrible! I can't even imagine. And with MOUTHWASH! Water would be bad enough.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dido